Dear valued Patients,
Embarcadero 4 Dental is up and running!
If you are in need of treatment or are overdue for a cleaning please call us at (415) 576-9800 or use the contact form below.
Next time you see us things might look a little different. Following guidelines from the ADA, CDC, and the San Francisco Department of Public Health
we’ve implemented changes to help battle the spread of COVID-19 and make your visit as safe as possible:
- All patients and staff have their temperature taken when entering the office.
- All patients and staff are asked a series of questions to determine they have not recently been exposed to COVID-19 and are not displaying any symptoms.
- All patients used a betadine throat spray and a betadine mouthwash before their appointment starts to neutralize any possible microbial particles in the oral cavity that would be aerosolized during the appointment.
- All staff wear proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Masks are worn at all times in the office, with the exception of patients in the chair receiving dental care.
- All surfaces are wiped down with antimicrobial wipes, both in the waiting room and in operatories
- All rooms are fogged with a special piece of equipment that reaches all surfaces (360°). This “fog” is an all-natural solution that is 100% safe and eco-friendly.
It is Electrolyzed water known at HOCl. It effectively kills the Covid-19 virus and will help prevent you from catching other flus and colds while in our office.
- Our team fogs the office several times per day and we also fog ourselves as another precaution.
- Upon entering the office we will be happy to fog you as well.
We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have questions please feel free to reach out.
Dorothy Gogol-Mach DDS and the entire team